Gone are the days when people use to write postcards or send messages over telegrams. Technology has evolved and so has the means of communication. We can now write emails, send text messages, have a telephonic conversation, and even communicate via video chats. How cool is it! Check steps to download Google Allo Apk on Android device below. Today, there are more than hundreds of companies offering quick and fast communication services. These services can be used on many platforms like PCs, tablets, mobile phones, and even gaming consoles. And offer a user various ways of communication like chatting, voice and video calls, sharing media and documents etc.
The only challenge one can face today is choosing a service out of many, which can fulfill all the messaging needs. There are many outstanding instant messaging apps and services out there today like Apple iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger etc. Although new in its segment, Google Allo is one such app that has been a tuff competitor to similar apps since launch.
How to Download Google Allo Apk for Android?
Google Allo is a new instant messaging app available for Android and iOS devices. Developed by the search giant and the maker of Android OS, Google; Allo has the cutting edge Google Assistant built-in. The app does things that a typical messaging should do like sending pictures, share fun-filled stickers, engage in group-chats and so on.
Google Allo can be installed directly from the Play Store; all you need is a Google account signed into your Android phone. However, if, for some reason, you are not able to access the Play Store or don’t want to download the app traditionally from the Play Store, then you can download the APK version from the link below:
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll have to tap on it for installation. However, the installation might be blocked if the Open Source option is not checked.
In that case, you’ll have to:
- Go to Settings
- Look for Lock Screen and Security
- Scroll down to Unknown Sources and make sure it is enabled.
You should now be able to install the Google Allo APK to your phone. Once installed, you just need to sign in using your existing Google account and phone number. Google Allo uses your number to send the verification code; making it easier for getting started. So go ahead and give this new app a try.
Features of Google Allo Apk:
Google Allo is packed with a lot of features. However, the best one so far is the new Google Assistant, which leverages Google’s machine learning capabilities to answer your questions.
The features of Google Allo Apk are listed below:
- It comes with built-in Google Assistant. You can chat with the assistant just like a friend and the assistant will learn things about you. Also, during a chat with a friend(s), you can ask the assistant for help like finding a restaurant, suggesting a movie.
- The virtual assistant also has the ability to follow up a question that was asked; for example, you can ask Google “What’s tomorrow’s forecast” and you will receive a virtual representation of it. Then, you can immediately follow up with “What about this weekend?” Google will recognize that your second question is related to the first, and will return the additional information.
- The app is beautifully designed and provides a smooth user experience. It has got the standard hamburger menu where you’ll find your application and profile settings, and a floating action button to start a new conversation.
- Google Allo has incognito messaging mode for those concerned about the privacy of the messages. Once can set a timer after which the message will be deleted on being read at the recipient’s end.
Hope you have liked this article; please comment and share it if you do. Cheers!