Movies are one of the most amazing inventions by mankind. They are great to watch in order to pass time, learn something, entertain yourselves and so on. We can watch movies in our home theaters, cinemas, on-demand TVs and even on our handheld mobile devices. And people nowadays prefer mobile devices for all their entertainment needs, mostly because it is portable and has lots of options in terms of entertainment-providing apps. Yes, there is a plethora of apps in the leading app markets like Google Play Store and Apple App Store. These apps provide live streaming and downloading services for movies, and the best part is; most of them are free! Popcornflix
Also, if you are a TV worm, you will have options to watch webisodes of your favorite TV shows. One of such apps available today is Popcornflix. It has full-length movies that will make you laugh, make you cry, scare the heck out of you, or inspire you to hug the person you love. Apart from all these, there are compelling documentaries, foreign films, unique original web series, and a place for brightest upcoming filmmakers of tomorrow. The user interface is very simple and friendly that one can watch a movie in just two clicks and of course for free. The main source of movie titles in Popcornflix is Screen Media Ventures, the largest independent distributor of motion pictures to the worldwide television market.
How to DownloadPopcornflix App On Your Device?
As you already know, Popcornflix can be used across platforms, however, today we will discuss how to get it on your Android device, and also iOS. You can download it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store like how you usually download other apps. Just key in “Popcornflix” in the search box and go for it. Also, If you want to install it manually, the Apk file for your Android device can be downloaded from the link HERE.
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll have to tap on it for installation. However, the installation might be blocked if the “Open Source” option is not checked.
In that case, you’ll have to:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Look for “Lock Screen and Security”
- Scroll down to “Unknown Sources” and make sure it is enabled.
- You should now be able to install the MX Player APK to your phone.
Features of Popcornflix App:
Popcornflix offers the best movie and TV show contents for all the viewers online. Some of its features are listed below:
- Popcornflix is available on a number of platforms like PC Web, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android, and iOS.
- You don’t have to subscribe to any service for watching movies or TV shows in Popcornflix. It streams the contents for free.
- You can stream up to 700 films instantly with Popcornflix.
- Popcornflix updates its database whenever there is a new movie released out there.
- It has categorized the contents systematically, hence, making browsing for titles easy.
- There is no limit to watch movies, TV shows or any contents in Popcornflix.
- For more enhanced experience, you can download the mobile-friendly apps either on Android or iOS for free.
Wrapping It Up:
So, this is all that you needed to know about Popcornflix. Alternatively, you can also use the service on your PC web browser, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS, Smart TVs etc.
Please note that even if the service is free and doesn’t require subscription; you still will need a good and reliable internet connection as the contents will be streamed directly from the source.
Hope you have liked the article; please comment and share it if you do. And let us know your opinion about Popcornflix or any other similar app(s) in the comments below.